Litmus-paper tests for Jesus-dependency.
1. Thankful for uncertainty -- NOT KNOWing what to do next.
2. Thankful for the harrrd circumstances necessary for retraining in Jesus-dependency.
3. Thankful for Jesus' genius plan for my life right now.
4. Thankful that Jesus loves me enough to give me the very best -- these present circumstances.
5. Thankful for being a great example of a bad example of a Christian.
6. Ability to enjoy myself just as I am, and laugh at myself in my present circumstances.
7. Ability to enjoy others -- especially politicians and bureaucrats, just as they are, instead of critiquing them, competing with them.
Who gets credit for Jesus-dependency in a Christian? Only Jesus.
-- Dave McCarty, GospelFriendships, as human-wisdom-dependent as they come
To receive my Tuesday posts, email me, or subscribe to my blog: dumbsheepdave.com